6.11.2006

Saratee's Horoscope 6.11.06

Think about your impact on the world and make steps to leave a smaller footprint.

Tell the universe that you're ready for a fresh start. Get a haircut. Donate those clothes that don't fit. Clean out your address book. Once you make space for it in your life, what you need will appear.

Oh my horoscope is so dead on today- It freaked this old mystic out- Seriously

a) Haircut - a check got one on Friday night

b) Donate Clothes- aa check that is what I am doing on this cold rainy weekend- Cleaning out my closets (plural)

c) Clean out address book- aaa check sort of.... I did that a few months back- But I did clean up my desk and I cleaned up the Favorite folder on my computer (a disorganized mess)

I have been behaving so hopefully the universe has been watching and what I need will appear- That list is MONEY, MONEY, MONEY- well technically I don't need it but I do want some to buy a house, or tree fort, or an igloo, or even a tepee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com