7.14.2006

365 Days of Bloggin

Holla - I have made it one full year on this here Bloggin Journey- It has been very exciting and sometimes challenging- Never knew I had such horrible grammar- Hell, never knew I could ever get writers block- I have exposed my secret Saratee UnderWorld to the Universe and haven't been jailed or executed yet- I am glad I breathed air into the lungs of my alter ego (but really she has been around for awhile) She is Sassy- She is Quick Witted- She is Sarcastic- She is Thought Provoking- She is basically and completely Nuts- No one else can make her laugh- So she has to make herself laugh- I have become very comfortable writing in the third person- The enthusiasm is still here and well, the booze isn't- My wonderful creative stories that 99% of my family believed are true events will continue if my writers block would just go away- My family never knew I live a double life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com