10.14.2006

Saratee the Traitor

I have decided that I will most likely move to Minneapolis- The southern and eastern part of Minneapolis- The Nokomis and Longfellow neighborhoods- I will still have a good short (hopefully 10 minute) commute to work- And this is very scandalous because:

A) I am a very PROUD Saint Paul Girl- I love my Saint Paul- It is blue collar and to many outsiders eyes looks "boring and quiet" Yeah, that is the way WE like it-

B) And because Minneapolis has higher property taxe$$$$ and their houses cost a lot more too- I could buy a super CUTE, affordable, non-meth lab history house in East Saint Paul tomorrow that is identical to one in Minneapolis for thousands of dollars less, But I don't want to live over there-

About every 3 to 5 years the Explorer in me gets antsy for new adventures- I need to be in unfamiliar places- I know Saint Paul all too well- I know how to get across town fast without ever getting on the freeway- I however don't know Minneapolis very well at all- That is why I am moving over there- To be in unfamiliar territory- However, I will NOT be looking for housing near where a friend lives and was recently mugged at gunpoint as the mugger stole his wallet AND walked him to a nearby ATM for more cash at GUNPOINT-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com