12.16.2006

New Ringtones for Saratee

I did the unmentionable- Yes, I downloaded a few ringtones to my phone- I can't believe I am admitting it- (I am your non-conformist cell phone user) I thought I could some how download MY music, but I can only download the ringtones provided- So my local favorite band THE GLEAM will not be playing a raucous Ho Down if you should call me- I am bummed out too- So I browsed the ringtones and decided on a few- I have a few Flaming Lips and my main ringtone is Whiskey River by Willie Nelson (its an up beat, booty shaking ringtone)- Second runner up was the title song to The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly movie- The downside to my new ringtones are all of them sound kind of lame, like when my 7th grade boyfriend tried to impress me by playing the theme song of Miami Vice on his Casio keyboard- Maybe I will just keep it on vibrate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com