12.26.2006

Saratee's New Christmas Tradition

I tried something new this Holiday Season-
I was sober for Christmas- In the past years I have been the slurring nutty aunt who plays with her neice and nephews and gets them all wound up- This year I went sober- I am not sure why I choose to do that- It was kinda at the last minute- I didn't want anything the bartender was mixing- However, I did have wine with dinner and a few after dinner mudslides (barely any alcohol in them) but I will never be sober at another Christmas ever again- I will risk the embarrassment of mistakenly calling my brother his wife's name or getting teary eyed when my mom opens a gag gift and it is a Whoopee Cushion- If you have a large family and many grandchildren the ages of 10 through 2 months- Don't try the tradition of a Sober Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com