1.08.2007

Planning Ahead for Playing Hard!!
















It is almost official- By almost, I mean it is just one of the best ideas ever- I have been at my job one year and with that anniversary I get One Week PAID Vacation- I will be celebrating my 35th Birthday in SIN CITY ssst..sssst (the sound of sizzling)

Vegas Baby!

My Sugar Daddy & I have been discussing a small 4 day trip to Vegas to shake off the winter BLAHHHSss- Three days in Vegas would be long enough for me- I haven't been and actually I have never wanted to go to Vegas- He has been more than a few times and is always looking for a chance to get there- I don't care about the Entertainment or Glitzy Shows unless it is a upscale strip joint- It is really all about gambling and swanky heated pools with drink service by cabana boys and PEOPLE WATCHING- It has been such a mild winter that my original plan of escaping the usually cold harsh winter of Minnesota in February or March had me thinking "do I need to escape this lovely winter?"- But after checking out some tourist websites, I realized the first week in April would be a little cheaper and bonus I can celebrate the Half of my Life in Vegas- When you spend a year working hard like I have- Then you get to Play Hard like I will be doing-




1 Comments:

At November 11, 2008 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com