1.15.2007

What Does it Mean When You CRAVE Things You Have NEVER Liked Before?

I have recently noticed I am craving things that I have never liked before. There is an unusual trend being unearthed here. A few entries back I said I was planning a trip to Vegas- I have never wanted to go to Vegas before- I had opportunities in the past and have always passed. Another recent craving, GAMBLING- I am not a gambler- I work too hard earning my money I don't want to toss it away- Okay a few dollars in the nickel slots have never hurt my life savings but I get bored relatively FAST- But recently I have been feeling really lucky and apparently I feel the need to cash in on my luck- I have also been craving going Down Hill Skiing- I have the need for speed and adrenaline pulsing through my veins- I have gone down hill skiing once in my life and that was in the 9th grade- My best friend got skis for Christmas and she dragged me to a local ski hill- How did it go, you ask? Let's say I have never been back (I didn't know you had to ski side to side- I just went straight down the hill- Hell Bound) And lastly, I have been craving SHRIMP- I have never liked seafood- Yes, I have tried seafood but no thanks- But every magazine I pick up, in the recipe section, they are showing mouth watering, savory golden grilled Shrimp- Oooh it looks soo good- Then recently, I went out to dinner with my parents and the menu had a photo of the steak and shrimp meal- It looked sooo good- My dad even gave me a shrimp off his plate for me to taste- Yep, I still don't like shrimp- What does this all mean??- Why do you crave things you know you don't even like???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com