2.24.2007

Saratee Bling




This winter I have 3 different projects going on & one has been making jewelry- By curiosity I posted it on the Etsy website- It is a storefront for HOMEMADE items- You should browse the site- I have found some awesome finds that I want to purchase (as soon as I figure out this PayPal thing) I intend to sell photographs and watercolors also but haven't found the time to finish those projects nonetheless post them on my store- My store is bare bones right now but would like to get better photographs up of my bling and describe them better- My wishful thinking would be that the jewelry buyers for Target would see my stuff and ask me to make a whole lotta bling- A girl can wishful think if she wants to- Especially if she is sitting in her cubicle at work at 8:10am on a Tuesday morning- A girl needs to be allowed to daydream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com