3.18.2007

Spring is About to Begin- This is How I Kept Busy During the Winter

I had a dream this winter that a fluffy ultra downy white owl appeared out of the darkness- Perched on a tree branch it gazed it's beady eyes on me and then swooped down flying right for me but then just right before it would of hit me (or punctured my head with its talons ) he flew right above my head- I woke up in amazement- WHAT DID IT MEAN? I have never had a dream like that- A Vision- So I searched all over the internet for the meaning- And while searching I came across this site- Canon 3D Paper Craft You have to browse this site- They have the most AMAZING things you make ENTIRELY out of paper!! I have my Snowy Owl in my bedroom- His head can turn 360 degrees (there is a secret non-paper mechanism inside that allows you to turn his head: a rubber band) and he watches over me as I sleep





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com