4.25.2007

My First Senior Moment

Most "senior moments" that happen to an individual who hasn't even hit retirement age are probably called something else- But to me this was definitely a senior moment (I turned 35 a few weeks ago) For some of you who wear eyeglasses on a daily basis, you might have pity for me, because this may have happened to you.........

Have you ever lost your eye wear?
And if your vision is NOT 20/20, relocating the eye wear could be all the more difficult in finding them - I knew that I had just put them down a minute ago- I systematically checked all the rooms that I was recently in- I checked the bathroom vanity, the computer desk, the nightstand, I remembered standing near the dresser an hour ago when I changed out of my work clothes, nothing. Then I RE-CHECK all of the previous listed locations, because maybe just maybe I overlooked them with my very POOR eyesight....... I begin to feel desperate and checked the kitchen counter even though I knew I hadn't been in the kitchen since I got home from work..........Now I am starting to think I am more than blind but also totally mental.............oh found them

Guess where I found them....yep, on top of my head!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com