4.09.2007

Vegas Souvenirs


I had created a scavenger hunt of sorts for my trip to Vegas- A scavenger hunt for my kooky kitchy souvenirs- I knew I needed a shot glass- Not that I collect them but I actually need another one and thought getting one from my Sin City vacation would be appropriate since booze always leads to Sins and I knew I wanted a few matchbooks but forgot this and actually started to collect them on the second day- But I have more than enough- I collect dice and where better to pick some up than the Gaming Capital- But I didn't get the ones with my name on them because they didn't have the correct spelling of Saratee- Go Figure- And lastly my Squisshhed Pennies- I prepared myself before even landing in Nevada with the actual places and addresses of the machines with the best images- And by chance found more machines than I was looking for- I squisshhed a total of 18 pennies from Vegas- A few duplicate images in case I feel like giving them away to some other squisshed pennies enthusiasts?? I also got some other fun souvenirs that I had not planned on buying but I am glad I did- I love kitchy souvenirs!!!
I uploaded almost ALL my vacation photos- Check them OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com