6.03.2007

Electric Rodeo

So, I got this small non-descriptive envelop in the mail the other day. I opened it up to find a single CD. There was no note & the CD was not even in any case. I recognized the name that was scribbled with black sharpie marker across the the top of the CD. I had seen his photograph somewhere in one of the gossip tabloids (he is the son to a famous Country Icon & he is dating a famous saucy actress and they recently announced they are expecting) I remembered thinking he should "clean" up his look., he is too scruffy looking....but it all makes sense now.......

With a LARGE MUCHO GRACIAS to Mr Matty- I now have my favorite cd for the summer! I love Electric Rodeo by Shooter Jennings!!! This is hands down one of the best cd's I have heard in quite some time-

Hallelujah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com