6.02.2007

It is already JUNE

oh my oh me, where did the month of May go??

I have been busy at work and I believe it is seriously damaging my brain- My head hurts alot lately- I have a hard time being inside during the summer- Or at least not having a window near me so I can see outside- I get into a little funk right around the beginning of June- I start to wonder who designed the 8 hour work day and the 5 day work week- I mean come ON- Working 4 days or 4 and half days, isn't good enough? Then you would get 3 days to spend with your family and friends- And come ON, 8 hours??? What is wrong with 6 hours? I actually saw a documentary on it years ago- And I guess I should be happy that we are not working EVERY day and the labor laws did put a limit on it- But what does a girl have to do to get a little more summertime in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com