8.31.2008

The Best is Yet to Come





I firmly believe my life went into the crapper 8 years ago.......It has been a trickling of bad luck after bad luck through out these last eight years......I have waded through the rough waters of depression and loss of hope only to hold my breath and dream of the day when he would leave the White House. And the world would start rotating correctly. I knew he was a liar long before he got elected and I knew our country would begin to crumble because he is Evil. Guess what? I only have 2 more months of waiting until the new deal is finalized and then another 4 months until we can get back into the swing of things. I will tell you less than 8 months ago I really didn't care if it was Obama, Clinton, or even McCain. Just so EVIL and EVIL II were looong gone! When I began warming up to the new guys and gals. I fell for Hillary. Why? You ask- Because I wanted her husband back in the White House. I don't care if he was and is a womanizer. Guess What? MOST MEN ARE. But during 'those' 8 years of my life, it was full of joy and bliss!! Seriously! Just recently when it has been narrowed down to these last two........ I am DAMN excited that I have Barack on my team. He is an honoree Sassafrass! Go Team Go! Go Team Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com