11.05.2008

Hallelujah

Yes, the polls are closed and I'd like to report the EIGHT year Curse is over!!!!

Hallelujah!!

whats the proof you ask that this curse is over? It didn't matter who won the election. (kinda) Only that Evil and Evil II were properly asked to leave and Wow were they asked by an amazing record number of voters......and the true sign for me.....I saw a pair of Bald Eagles soaring in the morning sky...(sign of good luck)

I would like to publicly thank all you Americans who realized we needed change. Change to my EIGHT year Curse. Especially those of you out there that stood in line for more than one and a half hours (because thankfully I only stood in line for 1 hour) anything more than an hour and half is determination. Only the American way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com