11.23.2008

Major Theme Going Around: The Economy

I have been keeping both eyes on all and any news regarding the economy. Well, letting most of it go in one ear and out the other, except what pertains to me and my financial future. I am just starting to pull myself out of debt and I want to make sure I STAY out of debt. Also and most importantly I want to cash in on any bargains.....cheap airfares, cheap vacation packages, cheap cruises, lower priced Sony Bravia flat screen TV (I have my eye on you and I won't let you out of my sight) I fortunately work in a business that isn't affected by the poor economy. Much like those Morticians......I only say that cuz I recently had a weird experience at the gas station. The hearse driver seriously reminded me of Lurch from the Adams Family. He was tall and lanky but alot cuter and younger..... but still a little creepy. Not to get off subject but I was pumping my car full of that wonderful $1.66 a gallon of gas. Off in my own world staring into space like most people do when they are pumping gas. I happened to be facing in a direction that a person was getting out of a hearse. I, still in my zone, didn't see that this hearse driver smiled at me. I, still in my own little world, never saw him smile until he stopped smiling and looked away totally disgusted. Only did I realize this guy just smiled at me and it appeared that I must of looked liked I was glaring right at him and didn't return a smile. Totally Awkward. But back to the economy and all those price slashing.......this coming weekend is crazy holiday shopping extravaganza...if you see any super "can't believe your eyes" sales......definitely give me a heads up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com