12.29.2008

New Year Around the Corner

I don't necessarily like to make New Years Resolutions. Since I am always trying to improve something about myself. A work in progress. This past year I started running in May, not January. Even though the beginning of a new year is a good way to wipe the slate clean and start fresh. I do like to create Motto's for myself. A yearly self encouragement memo.

My Motto for 2007 was "Work Hard~Play Hard" a Steve McQueen quote.

My Motto for 2008 was "Sara's Year" I decided that I was going to make myself a priority which is unusual- since I tend to put my friends first before me.

Now I am not sure what my Motto for 2009 should be........

*first suggestion- "All Play and No Work"...... this might conflict with my goal of saving $6000.

*second suggestion- "Grab Life by the Balls".......this would imply that I would have energy like the Energizer Bunny and that seems impossible right now......I need some serious relaxation.

*third suggestion- "Slow and Steady Wins the Race".........this sounds good but a little too low key.

*fourth suggestion- "No Time to Lose"......this is very true but might instill bouts of anxiety for me throughout the year.

*fifth suggestion- "Believe and it Will Happen"......I think this is it.

B e l i e v e

3 Comments:

At December 30, 2008 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara Tee ...

This sounds a bit like "if you build it they will come..."

Ya gotta' believe, that's for sure but ya also gotta' get off your ass and make it happen"

How about ... "See the opportunity not the difficulty ..."

 
At December 30, 2008 5:20 PM, Blogger Ms SaraTee said...

Anonymous,
I do like that motto- and not to defend my Motto for 2009 (it's slightly a work in progress) but I am trusting there might be some serious "divine intervention" this year- cuz I have been "off my ass making it happen" and I am getting impatient with the "slow and steady" results.

 
At December 31, 2008 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm ....

Sometimes "slow and steady is the best way" Jumping into things isn't always the greatest adventure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com