12.21.2008

What Would You Tell Yourself at Sixteen

I saw this question recently and began to wonder what would I tell myself.

**Like....don't be afraid to break some rules......(I was a mild rule breaker)

**Like..... don't talk yourself out of "far fetched" dreams..... (oh wait that wasn't until I graduated college- I was a big dreamer at sixteen)

**Like.... date more- I know some parents discourage dating but now as an adult I wish I had. Only to feel a broken heart earlier in life.....(but I still don't regret missing Prom....)

**Like....make your parents get you braces.......as an adult I can't stand my crooked teeth!

I am not sure if there would be anything else.....I like my journey so far even the messy inbetweens.

What would you tell yourself at sixteen?

1 Comments:

At December 24, 2008 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Like ... live your own life."

"Like ... do what's important to you."

"Like ... stay off the back of motorcycles" (Which means stay in control of the situation.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com