1.04.2009

So I have been thinking.....

So I have been thinking about Mr. Anonymous' comments on my last entry regarding my 2009 Motto. And he is right.... I am sure he is unaware of why he is right in regards to my personal life. But after working really hard all year to lower my debit, I have ignored other parts of my life that need serious attention. It has nothing to do with climbing mountains in Nepal or swinging from trees in Costa Rica. It has nothing to do with finding exotic locations to travel to. Although a beach front hut in Bora Bora might help me in my quest. It has to do with getting back to that spunky, sassy, fearless, spontaneous, open hearted, open minded, confident, tenacious and having that will of total abandonment to surrender to the Universe. That person that existed long ago. So I will "keep" getting off my Arse to make those parts of my life reflect what I want them to be. I would still like some Divine Intervention because I am just one person here. As you can tell by my facial expression- It will be another exhausting year for me.

It will be a personal sacrifice with enormous rewards.

2 Comments:

At January 05, 2009 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara Tee ... First off, how do you know that Anonymous is a "Mr."? Assuming it is a man I will say "he" has a lot of miles on him with a lot of scars on his back, some self-inflicted, some put on him but others, both well intentioned and not. "He" has learned you have to live your own life and do what is important to you. Go after what you want ... grab life by the balls ... don't be afraid of slow and steady sometimes ... but also don't be afraid to throw caution to the wind and experience life on your own terms. Leaning into a turn on a motorcycle while you give it some gas is a hell of a lot more fun than putting around the corner afraid you're going to fall off ... Just never forget ... skun up knees and bloody noses can get fixed ... even broken hearts can be repaired ... ya' just gotta have a little faith and "daring do"

 
At January 06, 2009 5:26 PM, Blogger Ms SaraTee said...

Anonymous, you're right. I don't know if Anonymous is a Mister or Misses or Miss. My apologies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com