7.01.2009

5 Things that I have Learned in the Last Few Months

1) Online dating is exhausting and sucks. Men in general are kinda strange. Well maybe just the single men.

2) Buying a house (town home) is very gratifying for a single female with a middle-ish low income paycheck. 10 years ago I would of wanted a fixer upper...

"the Handyman Special". I would of loved rolling up my sleeves and putting on a tool belt and getting out my power tools. Now, today, I don't even want to paint. I just want someone to hand me the keys.

3) I love crispy bacon.

4) I especially love crispy bacon on toasted wheat bread with fresh homegrown ruby red tomatoes and crunchy cucumbers. (it is called the BCT)

5) Afternoon Saturday naps are good! and Monday evening naps are even better.

1 Comments:

At July 02, 2009 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Welcome Back! You are alive!!

The downside to being handed the keys is that eventually, you'll have to strap on the tool belt, roll up your sleeves and ... well ... you get the picture!

Oh, and naps anytime are good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com