12.19.2009

Wow! Hooha! Yaaay! There is something to celebrate. Can you feel it in the air? I sure can.... I am fully detoxed of gluten. I am gluten-free. Do you know how I know? Because I don't have my chronic fatigue anymore.

HoooHaaaa!

I have been plagued by chronic fatigue for over 2 years. Possibly 5 years ...maybe more. I don't know when it started. I know it has been a long time. I always felt tired. Very tired. I'd wake up tired. Go through my day tired. Come home from work exhausted and then try to exercise while being tired. I would seriously need a nap everyday. And I would take a nap EVERYDAY. During the week...nap time was around 5:30pm. On the weekends... it was ALWAYS 3 in the afternoon. In the beginning my friends and family would make a deal out of my naps. Not a big deal just a deal. I honestly couldn't help it. I knew I had a problem but how do you overcome extreme fatigue? Take a nap! Eventually my friends and family worked around my nap times if they included me in their activities. And the best part of being gluten free....is that my brain started working again. HoooHaaa!! I remember things! Spontaneous memories bolt into my head. Luv it! My creativity is back. Ideas pop and sizzle inside my little cranium. Luv it! I started plotting new goals and wishes. Luv it! I can't believe I lived in that hazy foggy life for so long with toxic neurons. Now they are firing at hooohaaa speed and daily chores aren't a struggle anymore.

Watch out.... Saratee is revving the engine waiting for the light to turn green. Hell, she isn't going to wait......(sound of burning rubber)
Hoooohaaaaa!!!!

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2009 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So,
Tell me about how you got gluten free. What diet? What regime?

I'll wait here ... no, maybe I'll go take a nap.

I'm not kidding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com