4.11.2010

I am disgusted. Total injustice by corrupt crooks. Can you tell I recently watched Michael Moore's latest 'Capitalism: A Love Story' I have been a faithful watcher to Michael Moore's documentaries since watching 'The Awful Truth' years ago. I know he skews the point to HIS view. But I agree with 85% to 95% of his message. I knew our politicians were dishonest. I knew it. But I didn't know it had grown to this enormous scale. Years ago I let the wall go up over my eyes. I got to a point where I saw so much injustice that I just couldn't deal with it and I stopped gathering information for my brain. It is overwhelming! The laughs on me, I just got slapped in the face.

Wake up Saratee, America is still corrupt if not worse and a revolution might be a brewing. Only if.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com