12.03.2011

The Times are a Changin and I don't Know How to Change with Them...

I am not technology savvy. At all. I have enough information to "get by". That term is used alot in my life. I have always resisted the need for cell phones. I reluctantly got one years ago and then got the "pay as you go" kind because I thought the phone plans were ridiculously expensive. My phone plan costs me $30 for 3 months. That is $10 a month! A steal in today's economy. However in our world of technology, these devices age rapidly. My phone is approx 4+ years old. I know, a dinosaur! but I luv that phone. I luv the color blue, the texture (some rubber feeling coating), and the hinges snap close softly but confidently. I have put off buying a new battery for about a year plus. I only get texts from family and friends. And after about 4 exchanges the battery is caput! Frustrating, YES! I think a battery costs more than a new phone would. Or the low budget price phone I would purchase. So is it a new phone or a expensive battery... decisions, decisions, decisions.

Oh, the times are a changin, and I don't know how to change with them....

1 Comments:

At December 03, 2011 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No advice here. The world used to operate OK with a spiral notebook and a No. 2 yellow Dixon pencil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com