1.29.2012

DISTRACTIONS

I have found I have many distractions. I give myself 48 hours (basically the weekend) to get my weekly homework done not including reading the textbooks, and I am slapped in the face with distractions. So many distractions. Mostly the internet. Either to research some curiosity, research a new found musician, streamline that new found music, find videos on youtube of the new found musical muse, or to dig deeper and see what their lives are like off stage (what their wives look like). There is a very fine line from being inspired to actually seeing a vision which you want to complete. I teeter on being inspired and barely get to the 'having a vision'. I am struggling with this stupid collage I am currently taking a break from. Yeah I waited until the last minute. I always do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com