1.01.2012

Woot Woo.. did everyone make it through to the new year?
2012 baby!
I did with flying colors... *greenish yellow. Will elaborate later.

Every year I find a motto to use for the new year. An inspirational phrase that I want to embody. I didn't do that this year. I don't know if I was just too busy or if I don't want one or need one. Basically I am going to fly by the seat of my pants. Well, I guess I do have one. It isn't traditional to my past ones. It is very simple

"don't forget to smile"

I was being a bitchy cranky sour puss this past week at work and my co-worker wrote that simple phrase on a document that I needed him to check for errors. It changed my mood and made me laugh. Simple with big impact.

I did make some new years resolutions which I never do.
* create more art that is not homework
* continue to reduce my debt (its not that bad!)
* try to look 35 years old without any effort (I have more grey hair than my father. They sprung up in the middle of the night. And they freak me out.)


*...still waiting for me to elaborate.... *greenish yellow is what some of my hair looks like when it is wet. Yes I dyed it myself with what I am guessing was expired hair dye. It looks ok when it is dry. In a few weeks when my roots show, I will fix it (crossing fingers)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com